Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to have a web site designed?
- The time frame is determined by the size of your web site, the complexity of your site design, and our current client design schedule.
- Does My Company Website Need to be Static or a Dynamic?
- If you are a relatively small business or the products and services that you provide need few updates or amendments, then a static website could suffice your needs. On the other hand if you have a large inventory of products and/or services or you frequently need your company website to be updated with new product information, news or special offers then you will require a dynamic database-driven website.
- What is web hosting fee?
- Web hosting fee is the fee you pay a web hosting company to have you
site online, we host our clients' websites and the hosting fee is paid
- What is web space?
- Web space is the amount of storage offered by your hosting company for you to store your site. We offer unlimited hosting to all our clients.
- Can I host my site elsewhere if you design it for me?
- Yes you can use your own hosting.
- What is site maintenance?
- This is a fee paid for any update you want us to do after 6 months. Before that all minor updates are free.
- Can I get a discount?
- Yes if you introduce 3 clients, you will get free site maintenance for 6 months.
- Do I need to pay a deposit for the work?
- Yes you will have to pay 50% before and the other 50% once your site is done and ready to be published online.
- How do I keep track of the progress of my project?
- As we develop your site we will give you a temporary link to our web server where your site will be hosted while we are developing it
- Can I change my current hosting to you?
- We only offer hosting to anyone who wants us to redesign or design their site.